- Another ‘Cold War’ with Russia….might be in the literal sense.
- Charles Schwab Corp @ $12.50 (SCHW) is a BUY!
- Morbid Entertainment….The Dead Pool!
- Metals USA Holdings Corp (MUSA) …..I’m here! Are you?
- They should hold lottery drawing for the first to walk on MARS!
- The ‘causality dilemma’ of “Which came first, the JOBS or the DEMAND?”
- Mr. President, how’s about’ the audacity of creating some JOBS?
- To Talk Titanium…One must bow down and pay homage to Harold Simmons
- Did you know that Mexico is officially known as the United Mexican States?
- What’s hurting Apple $AAPL the most here @$350
Tag Archives: Social Media
I signed up for this ‘dead pool’ at http://deadpool.rotten.com/. And only two days into it, with Egypt’s Qadaffi, I get my first scored points of the 10 people I picked to ‘kick-the-bucket’ in the next 12 months. It’s kinda morbid entertainment, I agree. … Continue reading →
I know what you’re thinking now– That’s a bold if not egregious statement. Considering the historic and horrific historical context Oskar Schindler resided in during the Holocaust. I also wanna say, this is not an attack on Craigslist or Mr. Newmark in … Continue reading →
Does gambling morally corrupt and economically degenerate a society? Posted on March 30, 2011 by Steven L. Goff originally written : Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 10:47pm Do you think it was good or bad that under George W. Bush, America … Continue reading →