- Another ‘Cold War’ with Russia….might be in the literal sense.
- Charles Schwab Corp @ $12.50 (SCHW) is a BUY!
- Morbid Entertainment….The Dead Pool!
- Metals USA Holdings Corp (MUSA) …..I’m here! Are you?
- They should hold lottery drawing for the first to walk on MARS!
- The ‘causality dilemma’ of “Which came first, the JOBS or the DEMAND?”
- Mr. President, how’s about’ the audacity of creating some JOBS?
- To Talk Titanium…One must bow down and pay homage to Harold Simmons
- Did you know that Mexico is officially known as the United Mexican States?
- What’s hurting Apple $AAPL the most here @$350
Tag Archives: economy
I have already told you many times, the multi-sensational, ‘in the cat bird seat’ fundamentals, going forward with Charles Schwab (SCHW). Now for a technical catalyst! Look at the 1yr chart and the very nice ‘cup’ taking formation. We are makin our way … Continue reading
This company just reported a very profitable and frankly surprising to most (except me) third quarter 2011. Closed today @ $10.03 (+11.1%). EPS of $0.45 on revenues of $492 million. Not an easy task by any stretch, in the base metals sector and it’s businesses the last … Continue reading
NASA Sets Plan for Deep-Space Rocket Sept. 14, 2011 NASA unveiled plans for a long-awaited $35 billion new rocket program designed to dwarf the storied boosters of the Apollo era and powerful enough to launch astronauts to asteroids and eventually … Continue reading
I decided to specifically use the word audacity in the title of this blog, for its meaning of being bold and having an arrogant disregard of the normal restraints. I believe that sums up exactly what is required for future employment … Continue reading
Lets get right to the point shall we — It’s a winner! It also no-doubt became HUGE M&A target today when it IPO’d from a few different monopolistic behemoths that don’t like anybody cutting in on their market share…..Momma Mosaic $MOS please come get … Continue reading