- Another ‘Cold War’ with Russia….might be in the literal sense.
- Charles Schwab Corp @ $12.50 (SCHW) is a BUY!
- Morbid Entertainment….The Dead Pool!
- Metals USA Holdings Corp (MUSA) …..I’m here! Are you?
- They should hold lottery drawing for the first to walk on MARS!
- The ‘causality dilemma’ of “Which came first, the JOBS or the DEMAND?”
- Mr. President, how’s about’ the audacity of creating some JOBS?
- To Talk Titanium…One must bow down and pay homage to Harold Simmons
- Did you know that Mexico is officially known as the United Mexican States?
- What’s hurting Apple $AAPL the most here @$350
Author Archives: Steven L. Goff
If we fought another ‘Cold War’ with Russia, it might be cold in the literal sense this time around. (I might as easily have used the term “participated” because that is really all we did in the first one.) This new cold war would … Continue reading
I have already told you many times, the multi-sensational, ‘in the cat bird seat’ fundamentals, going forward with Charles Schwab (SCHW). Now for a technical catalyst! Look at the 1yr chart and the very nice ‘cup’ taking formation. We are makin our way … Continue reading
This company just reported a very profitable and frankly surprising to most (except me) third quarter 2011. Closed today @ $10.03 (+11.1%). EPS of $0.45 on revenues of $492 million. Not an easy task by any stretch, in the base metals sector and it’s businesses the last … Continue reading
NASA Sets Plan for Deep-Space Rocket Sept. 14, 2011 NASA unveiled plans for a long-awaited $35 billion new rocket program designed to dwarf the storied boosters of the Apollo era and powerful enough to launch astronauts to asteroids and eventually … Continue reading